Thursday, June 19, 2014

SM Confirm "Taekhyun" relationship. Taeyeon apologise with fans.

According to TV Daily SM Entertainment has confirmed Taeyeon and Baekhyun's 4 months relationship.

SM Entertainment: “The two started off as a close senior-junior friends but recently developed feelings for each other and are in the beginning stages of a relationship.”

In the last few hours Taeyeon made some Instagram entries talking about the matter. She tryed to apologise with her fans.

"Today, because of me, you must have been very shocked and hurt right.. I'm very sorry for making you feel emotions that you didn't particularly have to. And the article that came about today because of my inability to be more careful. I really wanted to apologise, I'm sorry for causing you hurt, really.."

"I think you must feel very disappointed, angry, hateful, frustrated, dejected, all sorts of such emotions.. I'll accept all that and I want to apologise. This might just be thinking on my own part but it means you've liked me, trusted me, cheered me on, put in effort and put in that much strength for me.."



No comments: